1. Après-ski at Edgar’s Beers & Spirits (EBS) Lounge with a cocktail and Turkey Chili Nachos, served with freshly grated cheddar cheese and cilantro sour cream.
2. Pick it up frozen or ready-to-eat at the year-round restaurant, Deer Valley Grocery~Café and enjoy it in the comfort of your condo or hotel room.
3. Take a ski break with Turkey Chili Cheese Fries at Empire Canyon Grill
4. Visit the Jumbo Baked Potato station at Silver Lake Restaurant to snag a hot potato topped with Turkey Chili and fresh salsa.
5. At home: pre-packaged chili spice mix is available at deervalley.com and Signatures stores. Just add the fresh ingredients listed in the recipe to the mix of special seasonings and beans for a perfect batch every time. (Tip: Make the chili the night before you will serve so it sets in the refrigerator overnight.)
For more Deer Valley dining experiences, visit DeerValley.com