- Hans Gmoser turned the skies into a lift, creating the sport's ultimate high.
- Skiing has changed a lot for women since 1961. Thank goodness.
- Low snow-year solution? Simple: head to Svalbard, Norway.
- Escape the city smog and visit one of Colorado’s most authentic mountain towns.
- Plans: Zip lines, ropes course, climbing wall, mountain coaster and more.
- No need to compromise: get urban buzz and wilderness splendor.
- A SKI editor recently returned from Alaska. She hasn’t shut up about it since.
- This version of couple’s therapy isn’t for the faint of heart—or feet.