- from ChicagoSonny 2 years 45 weeks agoAlexc19 is spot on. For Local Utah beer, try Wasatch at the top of main street. For Spirts it's all High West. The place rocks. We have some awesome local beer maker here in Utah. Here's a few. Epic, Uintah, Red rock, Squatters, Bohemian, Wasatch are just a few. Castle Creek Wines are made in Moab Utah and If in Ogden, there is also a local distillery there . Welcome and enjoy.
- from Rickmich 2 years 45 weeks agoYou pick a great time to ski in Utah. Welcome. I would suggest KSL.com. People are worn out and looking to unload lots of ticket. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain are closest to you in Eden. Take I-84 then to I-80 west and 72 miles later, you are in Park City, Deer Valley and Canyon. It's all freeway so it's real quick.
- from fhoman 2 years 50 weeks agoPark City Ski Resort is a great place to go. Nice town and lots to do.
Going to Vermont to visit friend for Christmas, any advise on area to ski while there. Utah local here. Would love to try something different.Thanks for the reply. I will be skiing at Jay and Okemo.
- from atomicmrski 3 years 8 weeks agoI recommend retraining your brain. I had hip surgery and wanted to do the things that I was used to doing and got hurt again. Stop and think for a moment. Do I want to ski for a long time, and enjoy it, or not ski at all? After you answer that question, it will come to you. I had to stop doing what I wanted to and do what I should. Go soft and enjoy the sports for years to come. I just got my pass and can't wait. 51 Yrs young and hope to ski till 80.Listern to your doctor.
- from natalieloveskiing 3 years 11 weeks ago