©NISSAN RUSSIAN ADVENTURE / C.MAR
FREERIDE WORLD TOUR QUALIFIERS
* Wagner Skier Podiums at Telluride Freeride World Tour Qualifier Chason Russell has nabbed a podium spot at the Subaru Telluride Freeskiing World Tour Qualifier. Placing third in the competition earns Russell a spot in all 2009 Freeskiing World Tour events.
* The Freeride World Qualifier in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc a Success In the end, Seb Michaud (FRA) and Ane Enderud (NOR) win in ski.
1ST STOP: NISSAN RUSSIAN ADVENTURE
* It's On! D-1 for the Nissan Russian Adventure 2009 in Sochi Everyone is in the starting blocks for the first stop in Krasnaya Polyana
* An amazing day 1 for the Nissan Russian Adventure 2009 in Sochi Day 1 of the long awaited first stage of the Freeride World Tour 2009, the Nissan Russian Adventure, took place today in the Krasnaya Polyana resort near Sochi in Russia, the site for the 2014 Olympic Games.
* The Freeride World Tour Kicks Off in Sochi After the first day of competition with fresh snow and sunshine with an enthusiastic crowd, the 56 riders had a day to recuperate as Day 2 was postponed due to warmer temperatures.
2ND STOP: NISSAN TRAM FACE
* Second Stop at Squaw set for Nissan Tram Face 2nd Freeride World Tour stop with the world’s best riders battling to become the 09 Freeride World Champion.
* First competition day advanced to Friday February 26th The Nissan Tram Face will now be comprised of two days of competition in order to provide the best conditions possible to the riders coming from around the world to the second stage of the Freeride World Tour.
* Silverado hosts the first day of competition Before launching the second day of competition on the mythical Tram Face at the beginning of the week, the athletes and organizers are anxiously awaiting the snowfall predicted this weekend.
* The Mythical Tram Face left Untouched... For Now Aurélien Ducroz nails the #1 spot in Squaw. The mythical Tram Face is still to be conquered.
* BLOG: Freeride World Tour: Squaw Valley Tram Face Megan Michelson, editor at Skiing Mag blogs about the competition in Squaw. Check out her coverage.
* PHOTOS: Freeride World Tour: Nissan Tram Face Wrap-Up The Freeride World Tour finished its second stop in Squaw this week, giving Aurélien Ducroz of France every reason to gloat about his big mountain win and competitors reasons to come back next year to tackle the mythical tram face. Check out the photos here.