1) Get an early start for powder so you can get back to the office by noon.
2) Catch up on emails with your mobile device in the lift line.
3) Book meetings for the afternoons and keep mornings open.
4) Pay attention to the 7-day powder forecast to plan ahead for powder.
5) Work extra hours on non powder days to make up time lost.
6) Catch up on voicemails in your powder commute.
7) Keep the boss happy at all cost.
8) Get proficient at changing clothes in the parking lot.
9) Book trips on Southwest where there are no change fees.
10) Reserve the chase to those epic days of 10 or more inches.
Find out more at www.powderchasers.com