Photos and Movies
November 29, 2011
Two years ago we set out on a mission to scout the vast and mostly unskied terrain of our home state, Wyoming. Towns and mountains where more people own an elk rifle than a pair of skis. Following countless broken bones, close calls and getting lost we returned home with a story.
November 28, 2011
The KGB crew goes in search of new terrain and after a day of scouting are rewarded with an amazing pillow zone and all time epic snow conditions
November 23, 2011
Every year KGB Productions shoots literally hundreds of hours of footage. And although they pour their heart and soul into every shot, in reality only 3 percent of it makes the final cut. The remaining 97 percent ends up on the Cutting Room Floor.
November 7, 2011
Park shots and Wyoming don't necessarily go hand in hand, but the KGB Productions crew, who made a movie without leaving the state, brought their tricks to a cow farm. No tractors were harmed in the process.