1. Quiksilver Lights Out ($55; 714-889-2200; quiksilver.com) Let your battered dogs breathe in these track-shoe knockoffs with nylon-suede uppers.
2. Merrell World Piece ($90; 888-637-7001; merrell.com) With a pigskin lining and air-cushioned midsole, hipster globe-trotting has never been so comfy.
3. Earth Baja ($119; 877-746-3364; earth.us) The Baja's design places the heel of your foot below your toes, which promotes good posture and helps keep your back fresh.
4. Rip Curl Woodstock ($70; ripcurl.com) These new-school suede chukkas are capable of beating back six inches of dry snow.
5. Börn Inferno ($185; 888-444-2769; bornshoes.com) Cold feet? The slip-on Infernos are lined with shearling. They're furry, but they're cool.