Montana Presents: The Daily Caption Contest
The Montana Presents: The Daily Caption Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Warren Miller Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Bonnier Corporation (“Sponsor”).
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand "Mont Tour" Ski Package, a trip for four (4) people including: four (4) round-trip tickets from anywhere in the USA or Canada to Montana, up to seven (7) days of skiing and 8 nights lodging, all meals, and ground transportation.
Approximate retail value of $8000.
FIFTY (50) DAILY PRIZES:
- Three (3) Chaos Beanie 4-Packs, approx. retail value of $60 each
- Two (2) Columbia Winter Blur Jackets, approx. retail value of $330 each
- One (1) Helly Hansen Women’s Stratten Jacket, approx. retail value of $300
- Three (3) Hot Gear Bags, approx. retail value of $189 each
- One (1) Pair of Icelantic Pilgrim Skis, approx. retail value of $669
- One (1) Pair of K2 A.M.P. Impact Skis, approx. retail value of $660
- One (1) Pair of K2 Recoil Skis, approx. retail value of $625
- Two (2) Kästle Hoodies, approx. retail value of $55 each
- Two (2) Kästle GA400 Wool Jacket, approx. retail value of $130 each
- One (1) Pair of Kästle RX 10 Skis, approx. retail value of $1099
- One (1) Pair of Kästle FX 74 Skis with Marker Griffon bindings, approx. retail value of $1209 each
- Two (2) Limited Edition Warren Miller Entertainment Box Set, approx. retail value of $100
- Seven (7) Montana Ski vacation package, approx. retail value of $778 each
- Two (2) Mountain Hardwear "Warren Miller Entertainment" Fleece, approx. retail value of $55 each
- Two (2) Pair of Swix TR6 Ski Poles, approx. retail value of $50
- One (1) Nite Ize Flashflight, approx. retail value of $29.99
- One (1) REI Double Diamond Backpack, approx. retail value of $140
- Two (2) Spyder Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket, approx. retail value of $150
- One (1) Spyder Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket, approx. retail value of $129
- Three (3) Pairs of Teva Boots, approx. retail value of $170
- One (1) Transpack Ski Bag, approx. retail value of $69
- Five (5) Warren Miller Entertainment DVD Libraries, approx retail value of $240 each
- One (1) Warren Miller Ice Pullover Hoodie in Navy Blue, approx. retail value of $44.95
- One (1) Warren Miller Pullover Hoodie in Green, approx. retail value of $44.95
- One (1) Warren Miller Ice Pullover Hoodie in Black, approx. retail value of $44.95
- One (1) Warren Miller Entertainment Swag Pack including: two (2) Warren Miller Entertainment t-shirts, two (2) Warren Miller Entertainment hoodies, one (1) Warren Miller Entertainment beanie, and one (1) Warren Miller Entertainment hat, approx. retail value of $185
- One (1) Warren Miller Entertainment T-Shirt Pack including four (4) Warren Miller Entertainment t-shirts, approx. retail value of $100
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited. PRIZES MAY BE SUBJECT TO TAX; ALL APPLICABLE TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to individuals, eighteen (18) years or older at time of entry, who are legal residents of the United States and Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec. Employees of Bonnier Corporation and its parent companies, subsidiaries or agents, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and grandparents), and those domiciled with any of the foregoing are not eligible.
ENTRY: To enter, submit your daily caption to the Contest website at http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/montana-daily-caption-contest. All information provided by entrant must be complete, true and correct. Daily submissions to the Contest must be received between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm ET in order to be eligible. Submissions to the Contest must be received by the entry deadline for the day in order to be eligible that day’s prize; entries received before after the submission period will be deemed ineligible to win. All submitted entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned; Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, illegible, or misdirected entries. Each entry must be submitted on an individual basis (i.e., no team, joint, or corporate entries) and all components of the entry must be the original creation of the submitting participant. Only non-commercial work may be submitted. Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. Entries may not include confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks or copyrighted material belonging to any person or entity other than the entrant absent a suitable license or permission agreement, proof of which is required. Entries containing any forbidden matter or material otherwise deemed by Sponsor to be inappropriate will be disqualified. Online entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and that the decision of Sponsor as to the winner(s) is final and binding in all respects.
JUDGING: A panel of Warren Miller Entertainment Judges will select the daily winning entry based equally upon the criteria of creativity, originality and relevance of the caption submitted to the daily photo during the voting period of 12:01 am and 11:59 pm ET each day. Mechanically reproduced or potentially fraudulent votes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be discarded and may result in the disqualification of the entry. Potential winner selection will be completed by 5:00 pm ET two (2) business days after the entry period has ended and potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or before 7:00 pm ET on the date of selection. Any submissions to the daily contest must be received between October 19, 2012 and December 8, 2012. The winners selected from each day of captioning will be entered to win the Grand Prize. A panel of Warren Miller Entertainment Judges will select the Grand Prize winning entry from the 50 previous winners of the daily contest based equally upon the criteria of creativity, originality and relevance of the caption to its corresponding photo. Sponsor reserves the right not to select any winning submissions based upon the quantity or content of submissions. Potential winners may be required to sign and return a sworn Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release. If required documentation is not returned within seven (7) business days of notification, or if notification is returned as undeliverable, any prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
PRIZE AWARDS: Prizes will be awarded within sixty (60) days after winner verification. No prize substitution or transfer is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including cash, for any reason. Sponsor is required by law to report prize values to taxing authorities; all taxes and any other incidental expenses on prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
GENERAL RULES & LIMITATIONS: By entering, you represent that: (i) your entry is your own original work; and (ii) you own or have the rights to convey any and all right and title in any material submitted as part of your entry into the Contest. By entering, you grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use your submission, along with your name and likeness, in any and all media for any purpose, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, in any Contest-related materials, or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant's ability to enter the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these official rules and to disqualify permanently from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules.
PRIVACY: By entering, you agree that the information you provide may be sent to promotional partners of the Sponsor. You may be contacted by the Sponsor and/or promotional partners with future promotional offers. Information provided by you to participate in this Contest is subject to the privacy policies of the Sponsor.