Work For Us
Who we are
Warren Miller Entertainment is the largest, most established and successful action sports film company today. An iconic brand in the snowsports filmmaking arena, Warren Miller Entertainment has been producing films for 66 years, and continues to reach a passionate audience worldwide. The Warren Miller Film Tour serves as the official kick off to winter and tours the U.S. from October to December, annually. The Film Tour promotes excellence in entertainment and the snowsports industry by showcasing our annual feature film and providing an exciting and unique atmosphere and an incredible event experience for our attendees, sponsors, clients and athletes.
Calling All Outdoor Storytellers
WME is currently seeking great stories from freelance editorial contributors who are writers, photographers and/or videographers who love to seek out adventure on the side of the mountain and in the outdoors. Are you a storyteller who would like to share your passion with our audience through the written word or multimedia contributions on our website and social channels? Send us a quick note about who you are and what you consider to be your expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: “Contributor”
Please include links to previously published works and social profiles. We look forward to hearing from you.
WME is currently seeking Road Crew staff for Fall 2017.
Dates: Approximately October 2nd - December 10th, 2017.
WME is looking for experienced Masters of Ceremonies (MC), Sponsor Liaisons (SL), Projectionists (P), and Road Managers (RM) to join us this fall on our annual U.S. theatrical tour. Beginning in early October in Boulder, CO, each road crew will make its way around a region of the U.S. over the course of 7-9 weeks.
The MC will be responsible for presenting a clean, professional product while exciting our fans and sponsors about the upcoming ski season. The SL will coordinate with our partners and our office to ensure our sponsors receive the best brand exposure possible. The P will be responsible for all of the technical needs of the show. The RM will be responsible for the day to day schedule, overall presentation of our brand on-site, and financial reporting.
MC- Some public speaking. Comfortable in front of large crowds. Able to enunciate through a methodical script.
SL- Strong interpersonal skills. Knowledge of ski industry brands is a must.
P- Strong technical background with video/audio equipment.
RM- Must be computer savvy. Daily use of Powerpoint, excel, google docs, online banking, etc.
All must have a valid Driver's License. Must have a valid residence in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, ND, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to John Shafer, Operations and Distribution Manager, Warren Miller Entertainment, email@example.com, 303-253-6342.
Hiring will take place in June-August.
WME is currently seeking a seasonal Grassroots Marketing Coordinator
Dates: Mid-July to Early December, 30-40hrs/week
Warren Miller Entertainment’s Film Tour Marketing Department is hiring for the position of Grassroots Marketing Coordinator (GMC) for the 2016 Fall Film Tour. The GMC will work as a member of the Warren Miller team and be involved in all facets of tour marketing, including digital, venue & ski club outreach, street team coordination and other marketing and promotion-related job duties as needed. The ideal candidate is a collaborative team player and has an interest in events and marketing, and a passion for skiing, snowboarding and/or the outdoors.
- GMC will manage the Warren Miller Street Team. This will involve being in touch with 50-100 Street Teamers (grassroots marketers) across the country, shipping marketing materials, and keeping track of Street Team progress and compensation.
- GMC will oversee shipping operations of tour marketing collateral (posters, flyers, trailer DVDs, etc.) to venues, clubs, media partners and street team members. Specifically, the GMC will be responsible for organizing all tour marketing collateral within the shipping room, tracking and recapping.
- GMC will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator on venue marketing. Specifically, the GMC will be responsible for communicating with 80+ venues about their collateral needs, organizing these assets within the tracking sheet and spearheading the shipment/fulfillment of these physical materials.
- When necessary, the GMC will provide fulfillment of any digital marketing assets requested for the promotion of the film tour (ie. images for a venue's website listing, link to trailer, ticketing, etc.).
- GMC will work closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator on tour marketing emails including building out HTML, sizing images, and deploying campaigns.
- Depending on the GMC’s skill set the ideal candidate will assist the marketing team in digital and print design, copywriting, partner support, and other hands-on assistance for the execution of the national film tour.
- Recapping promotional efforts, metrics & performance
- Create sponsorship recaps
- Assist in creation of PR and marketing materials and distribution such as press kit, TV clips, TV slides, print and digital advertising
- Assist with collateral proofing process & printing
- Ticketing & prize distribution (pack slips, packing, shipping, and tracking of tickets and prize packages to media, shows and partners)
- Proofreading dates, times & event details on print collateral, emails, web pages, etc.
- Event support and execution
- Support with the Warren Miller Coupon website & customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Docs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML required
- Attention to detail and organization
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Copywriting & editing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send cover letter, resume, portfolio or writing samples, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.