Work For Us
Who we are
Warren Miller Entertainment is the largest, most established and successful action sports film company today. An iconic brand in the snowsports filmmaking arena, Warren Miller Entertainment has been producing films for 66 years, and continues to reach a passionate audience worldwide. The Warren Miller Film Tour serves as the official kick off to winter and tours the U.S. from October to December, annually. The Film Tour promotes excellence in entertainment and the snowsports industry by showcasing our annual feature film and providing an exciting and unique atmosphere and an incredible event experience for our attendees, sponsors, clients and athletes.
Calling All Outdoor Storytellers
WME is currently seeking great stories from freelance editorial contributors who are writers, photographers and/or videographers who love to seek out adventure on the side of the mountain and in the outdoors. Are you a storyteller who would like to share your passion with our audience through the written word or multimedia contributions on our website and social channels? Send us a quick note about who you are and what you consider to be your expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: “Contributor”
Please include links to previously published works and social profiles along with any story/content ideas you are interested in exploring for WME.
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING INTERN (FALL 2017):
WME is looking for a talented, organized and motivated Sponsorship and Marketing Intern for Warren Miller Entertainment in Boulder, CO. This internship is open to students who seek college credit. This is a great opportunity for networking and experience in the outdoor and sports industry.
Candidates must be detail-oriented and organized, and looking to work hard while learning about events, sponsorship sales, and marketing. Intern will gain event execution, sales support and account services experience. Interest in events, media and advertising encouraged. This internship is a great opportunity for a highly motivated student who is looking for real world experience.
- Assists with the support of sponsorship proposals for marquee events
- Develop event presentations on market-by-market basis for national-scale events
- Work with Account Managers, marketing and Creative departments to develop, organize and design event presentation for up to 80 markets
- Event support and assistance in planning, execution and sponsorship activation for event partners and National Sponsors
- Communicate and work with event crew sponsor liaisons to receive detailed sponsor reports, photos and recap information
- Traffic sponsor ad creative, ticket fulfillment and trafficking and up-keep of general sponsor materials
- Organize, assist in management and shipping of event door prizes
- Generate detailed and timely sponsorship reports
- Organize and update sales materials
- Assist the sponsorship department with a variety of tasks when necessary and in day-to-day activities
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
- Proficient internet research skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- on time and ready to work
- Must work well as part of a team
- Interest in graphic design or an eye for creative design/layout encourage but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle changes at a moments notice
- Organized, goal-oriented, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a willingness to learn is a must
**Students must seek formal approval for academic credit through their department(s) or advisor(s) during the Fall of 2017.
Please email resume to email@example.com
WME is currently seeking an Independent Promotions Coordinator for Fall 2017.
Must have some experience in sales.
Full Time, Seasonal, Hourly Paid
August 7th- December 15th, 2017- approximately
IP Coordinator (IPC) will work for Warren Miller’s Tour Department and report directly to Operations and Distribution Manager.
IP Coordinator’s daily activity will primarily consist of any and all projects surrounding the retention and expansion of Independent Promoters across the US and territories that do not have a current International Licensee.
Independent Promoters, Distribution, Customer Service, etc.
IPC will work with and coordinate with the IP Manager to effectively run the entirety of the IP Program:
- Selling of new promoters in new areas or locations where past promoters have declined the option to renew. CANADA/U.K.
- Re-signing of promoters from past years
- Billing/invoicing for deposits and outstanding balances
- Reporting of ticket counts and gross sales figures
- Contract negotiation
- Communicating with WME/AIM sales & sponsorship staff all necessary information regarding the IP program
- Distribution of all materials to promoters
- Communication with promoters regarding the need to take care of national sponsors, how to generate greater revenue, sign sponsors, marketing, etc.
IPC will place orders with our current printer for on-time delivery to promoters and assist National Tour with orders to be delivered to pre-set warehouses. IPC will ensure counts are correct before orders are placed.
Work with Marketing Department to create and send IP Email Blasts. Includes but not limited to:
- Template Creation (text, photo’s, graphics, etc.)
- Creation of IP Email Blast schedule based on IP tour schedule
- Troubleshooting and correction of Email Blasts if glitches or problems exist (Testing before sending blast)
- Work with marketing to schedule on time delivery of eBlasts
Responsible for communication with the information/interactive group on issues regarding the development of I.P. tour related websites. Directly responsible for any and all loading/deletion of I.P. website content. Includes but not limited to:
- Overall content Editing (including but not limited to I.P. event pages, ticketing links, etc.)
- Independently and collectively come up w/ ideas for additions, changes, etc.
- Manage WMECoupons.com additions for our lift ticket/coupon offers that pertain to the I.P. program
Work Directly with Database Companies
IPC will be responsible for management of relatable databases and consumer information. This includes:
- Communicating with and collecting all necessary information from database company
- Interpreting WME surveys and door prize card data to assist in developing a more comprehensive tour marketing strategy as well as a strategy for market expansion
- Structuring and interpretation of the door prize entry cards
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.